Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

my dragons

quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2015

impressionante capas em 3D de quadrinhos famosos


Em 1993, com hum AGRADECIMENTOS Dick Giordano, hum DC Comics me contratado Paragrafo CRIAR 12 shadowboxes Como 3D PRESENTES Especiais Para o ...
Postado por The Art of Shadowbox Todd R. Reis Único 3D em Sexta, 10 de abril de 2015

Weird Tales of the Future # 7 3D 2014 (arte original por Bernard ...
Aqui é um outro vídeo mostrando o feito recentemente escultura de papel 3D de Weird Tales DO FUTURO # 7 cobertura por Bernard Baily de 1953! Este 3D é uma ordem de um cliente especial, que levou vários meses para ser concluído. Antes de trabalhar no 3D, o cliente teve PS Artbooks criar uma imagem de alta resolução da cobertura desenhada velha para meu uso, uma vez que ele pediu o shadowbox 3D para ser uma versão em larga escala (11x14 polegadas) da tampa. O 3D é quase 10 centímetros deep.The primeiro vídeo teve quase 900 visualizações e compartilhados por 17 pessoas nos últimos dois dias! Bastante estiveram no Brasil, México e Canadá, entre outros lugares ao redor do mundo. Vamos atirar para mais! Se você gosta de minha arte shadowbox papel escultura 3D, por favor, compartilhe isso com seus amigos! Os seus comentários são muito apreciados, mas se você tiver alguma dúvida, por favor me envie um PM, principalmente se você estiver interessado em encomendar um shadowbox costume 3D para si ou para como um presente. Eles são peças artesanais de arte únicas que são melhor visto com seus próprios olhos e tomar um mês ou mais para fazer.
Postado por The Art of Shadowbox Todd R. Reis Único 3D em Quarta, 25 de fevereiro de 2015

Superman The Man Of Steel #1 3D 2015 (original art by Bogdanove)
Here is new 3D just made for client Ben Cox as a result of my 3D Art fan page. Ben had been thinking about what he wanted done as a 3D paper sculpture for a while and was initially considering having it done on the old Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D #1 cover by Steranko using an image off the internet. That would have been a great choice!Then Ben looked though my Potential Covers and Prints photo album for something that I was interested in doing also, but had not done. This Superman The Man Of Steel #1 cover by Jon Bogdanove from 1991 was an excellent choice! Being painted also made it a bit unusual for a Superman cover.Ever since the book first came out, it had been on my mind to do simply because of Jon's image of Superman coming straight out at the reader! Given the age and value of the book, using original covers was out of the question. Since I had my own near mint copy of the book, I scanned that to make the necessary color copies to use in building up the 3D.This 3D measures 6.5 x 10 x 3.5 inches. It used about 16 copies and took about 22 hours over the past few weeks. As in this case, painted images are somewhat harder to work with since definitive cuts have to be made along sometimes vague or hazy color separations instead of black lines. It will be framed over the next week or so. As with most of my latest works, I like showing it around to various friends for their reactions before sending it out. In this case I'm planning to show it to Mike Carlin at the Burbank DC offices since he was also involved with the book as editor. I will also try meeting up with Jon Bogdanove himself if possible. Both of them have already seen this video and photos, but my 3Ds are best viewed with your own eyes of course.Your comments are greatly appreciated, but if you have any questions, please send me a PM, especially if you are interested in ordering a custom 3D shadowbox paper sculpture for yourself or as a great gift! They are unique handmade pieces of art which are best seen with your own eyes and take several weeks or months in some cases to make.
Posted by The Unique 3D Shadowbox Art of Todd R. Reis on Sábado, 14 de março de 2015

Sergio Aragonés Destroys DC 3D Shadowbox 2015 (original art by...
Back in the 80's and 90's I had made three shadowboxes of GROO covers for Sergio Aragonés from the Pacific Comics run of his character. Since starting this fan page, I've been wanting to connect with him in hopes of having him take some new photos of my previous 3D works for posting here on my fan page.Seeing Sergio was Guest of Honor at the recent Pasadena Comic & Toy Show where we could meet, I took a few days to make this 3D for showing to him. I primarily wanted to make the 3D for myself as a change of pace and to use as a display piece for any upcoming shows.Getting it done in time to show Sergio and old friend Scott Shaw (also there) gave me a deadline to do so. It also showed them I was back in the 3D art game after a long absence. Using the issue I had in my collection, I made scan prints of the cover on heavy paper to build the 3D. It used about 20 copies and is about 4 inches deep.You will note Sergio put himself and writer Mark Evanier on the cover being trampled by the super heroes!Needless to say, they were impressed! If I recall, Scott commented was that the 3D surpassed way beyond any of my previous 3D work that he had seen! I've known Scott since about 1975 and had once made a 3D of Capt. Carrot #1 for him. As for getting new photos of that, Scott said his was buried in storage.
Posted by The Unique 3D Shadowbox Art of Todd R. Reis on Domingo, 22 de fevereiro de 2015

Nenhum comentário :